DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Illinois

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from northwest Chicago suburbs. New to drones. Got a Mavic Mini and looking forward to insightful information from the forums.

George
Hiya from Gurnee!

Hello from northwest Chicago suburbs. New to drones. Got a Mavic Mini and looking forward to insightful information from the forums.

George

Hello,

Arlington Hts, IL no way my middle son and family live up that way. I'm due south in Glen Ellyn.

Welcome to the forum.

You should be able to pick up some tidbits here.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have.
Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response!
Check out YouTube videos by Flytpath, he takes you from unboxing to your first flight and covers most of a beginners questions. Fly safe and stay safe!

George
Lived in Palatine for 10 years, Wife was a Director at Little City Foundation. Great place to live in my opinion. Now in the Corn and Soybean Fields of Western Iowa. Pretty nice area to enjoy flying in. Couldn't imagine living that close to O'Hare and wanting to fly. Good Luck to You!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada