DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Illinois

Hello from the Glen Ellyn/Wheaten part of Illinois
I'm so looking forward for a break in the wind so I can test my drones with DroneLink
and if things look good I might even try a flight with the Beta version.

Reactions: Bluesub00
Hey there. I have only had it out a few times. Took to Busse woods and flew around for a bit. But with the weather and work haven't had much time to have fun.

Hey there. I have only had it out a few times. Took to Busse woods and flew around for a bit. But with the weather and work haven't had much time to have fun.
I know what you mean it seems that they only breaks ih the weather came when I had to be at work, family obligations, or after sunset. I'm optimistic that this weekend has a couple of opportunities

George,
I too am from the NW Chicago suburbs. New to drones also. Looking at purchasing a Mavic Air 2 in the next month or 2.

Have you found any good places to fly?
I haven't been able to take advantage of it yet but Glen Ellyn park district offers a permit that allows you to fly in 8 of their parks. I have my permit but I have not had a chance to get to one of the park, I got out one time but the park was pretty crowded and one of the stipulations of the permit is that you don't interfere with others using the park. Anyway tomorrow morning looks promising according to this evenings forecast, the plus side their should be few if anyone to be in the park the down side is it's going to be a bit cold.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas