DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from Kirbyville, Mo. Usa Population 207 MA2 first drone

Just got my first drone, Mavic Air 2 and what an expense these are! But I pulled the trigger anyway. I will be here often taking advantage of the group's wealth of knowledge. See ya in the forums! I already have a great crash video. The prop guards took a hit, but the tree was not left unscathed. Props chopped a limb about 1/4" thick on initial contact. No damage to the drone, although it fell limb to limb from about 50 - 70 ft up. BAD NEWBE!
Here is the crash video,

Not sure my quick reply got posted (my fault-useless at tech) so am repeating it. Sorry for the crash and glad it’s up and running again. Why is the footage so dark or is that the light you get there at dusk? I should know as we visited our friend who lives in Rogers AR (just up the road from you) before lockdown. Beautiful area.

Not sure my quick reply got posted (my fault-useless at tech) so am repeating it. Sorry for the crash and glad it’s up and running again. Why is the footage so dark or is that the light you get there at dusk? I should know as we visited our friend who lives in Rogers AR (just up the road from you) before lockdown. Beautiful area.
I am still in the rookie phase, the darkness, it was so bright out that I could barely see my phone to tell how bad the settings were. No filter, just rookie settings. That may have been my second or third time flying. I know were Rogers is at , my son and I have ridden our motorcycles down there a lot. Have a good one and keep the prop side up!

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato