DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Las Vegas!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Get any footage at Mt. Charleston or Red Rock? I imagine going to the 8,000 ft peak and hiking up to around 10,000 feet would give some amazing footage.

Dang good video, what the heck is it?

And do you have anymore of the ''Airport incident" you posted on BooTube?

Just kidding....I hope that wasn't you...

Get any footage at Mt. Charleston or Red Rock? I imagine going to the 8,000 ft peak and hiking up to around 10,000 feet would give some amazing footage.
I do have some footage from Mt. Charleston but I haven't finished going through and editing any of it. I plan to go out to Red Rock soon as well.

I do have some footage from Mt. Charleston but I haven't finished going through and editing any of it. I plan to go out to Red Rock soon as well.
I love Mt. Charleston, such great scenery and hiking. Also, make sure to follow the drone rules they have for RR, as some areas are off limits for drones.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*MAVIC AIR QUICK START GUIDE: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/Mavic Air Quick Start Guide v1.0 .pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

What was that place?

Hahaha it was definitely not me! There's a thread on here about it.

Yep, I think there is quite a few. The whole world is freaking out over it.
Whenever you hear the word 'drone' you think of an antonomous object hurtling through the sky raining down death and destruction...

What was that place?

It’s known as the Three Kids Mine near Las Vegas. It’s an abandoned manganese mine. Closed in 1961. An interesting fact about the manganese mining that took place there:

Part of the process involved leaching a processing pulp …”in a series of seven thickeners, the first two of which are acid-proof construction and 250 feet in diameter, thus making them the largest acid-proof thickeners ever constructed.”

I was thinking it must be some sort of old mining relics. It was quite a place when it was active.

pix_Three-Kids-Mine.jpg

I was thinking it must be some sort of old mining relics. It was quite a place when it was active.

pix_Three-Kids-Mine.jpg
Awesome picture! Yea, there were some tunnels in hard to reach places but... I didn’t want to risk it and go exploring in places I wasn’t sure I would be able to find an exit from.

Hey great video! I went out there not long ago and had a lot of fun flying here. It's a big open area and definitely makes for interesting footage. Here is what I managed to get if you're interested:

Reactions: joejaxvic123

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue