DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from London, UK

Hello fellow pilots, recently bought Mini 2 , and so far loving it !! Its a perfect machine for the casual flying around and pics. The camera is awesome and i love the 4K resolution.

The only thing thats putting me off are the strict drone rules, VLOS is the biggest hurdle... how can you expect to fly when the drone is not visible the moment you fly beyond 70m !! even when the sky and the area nearby is clearly visible and free from obstacles... !!
View attachment 126241

View attachment 126242

(these were on maiden flight of my drone)
Wellcome mate, what part of London you living in? So many no fly areas

Hello fellow pilots, recently bought Mini 2 , and so far loving it !! Its a perfect machine for the casual flying around and pics. The camera is awesome and i love the 4K resolution.

The only thing thats putting me off are the strict drone rules, VLOS is the biggest hurdle... how can you expect to fly when the drone is not visible the moment you fly beyond 70m !! even when the sky and the area nearby is clearly visible and free from obstacles... !!
View attachment 126241

View attachment 126242

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

View attachment 126241

View attachment 126242

Hello and welcome from Sunny Somerset ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007