DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Manchester in the UK

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum Kev, from Chicago the Windy City. Mavic Pilots Forum is useful to help you gain knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird.
If you have never flown a drone before, it would be prudent to read the manual.
I know with most guys, its the thing we do after the fact, but its good to know what to do in Emergency situations. Personally I joined a drone school to help me learn do's and don'ts of flying. Depending on what kind drone you bought,
replacing it can be costly. Never forget one fellow flew the drone for the first time, he crashed it in his garage. He forgot that going forward camera facing forward right pressure on the stick will make drone go right, and left drone will go left. But when he turned camera toward him, its reverse, he wanted to move away from the wall instead he ran into it. Not even a hour of flight time, drone damaged so bad he could not fix it. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniguy2mavic