DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello all,

New pilot here, I’ve learned so much from you guys already. I was one of the smart ones that got a drone for Christmas, charged it up and ran right outside to fly. We won’t discuss what I did and the incriminating footage gathered lol. Just know that drone is safe, and will be registered and all local laws will be followed….yeah lol. Thanks again for sharing the all wonderful knowledge and I look forward to sharing with you guys as my pilot life grows.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the MavicPilots Forum from a fellow Marylander. Enjoy safe and happy flying! 👋🏾

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Hello all,

New pilot here, I’ve learned so much from you guys already. I was one of the smart ones that got a drone for Christmas, charged it up and ran right outside to fly. We won’t discuss what I did and the incriminating footage gathered lol. Just know that drone is safe, and will be registered and all local laws will be followed….yeah lol. Thanks again for sharing the all wonderful knowledge and I look forward to sharing with you guys as my pilot life grows.
All I got for you is smiles!! I love happy. Go with it, have a blast, FLYSAFE, and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98