DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland

mtn_matt

Reactions
New Mavic Air owner here looking forward to exploring what this thing can do and capturing images from new (to me at least) vantage points. So far the only drawback I see it that I need yet another storage drive since I seldom click delete (and I shoot a lot).

Early this spring I need to get comfortable with launching/retrieving from a boat which I'm a little nervous about. I'll search the threads here for recommendations next.

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. The Air is a great piece of kit - I own a few drones, and it's by far my favourite. I look forward to seeing your work! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m a sucker for sunrises...

(Also just checking out how the forum image uploader works, they all seem a little different)

794898a518c96673266d1f5008cac72c.jpg

Last edited:
New Mavic Air owner here looking forward to exploring what this thing can do and capturing images from new (to me at least) vantage points. So far the only drawback I see it that I need yet another storage drive since I seldom click delete (and I shoot a lot).

Early this spring I need to get comfortable with launching/retrieving from a boat which I'm a little nervous about. I'll search the threads here for recommendations next.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada