DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Maryland

DavetheIndian

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum (obviously), and wanted to introduce myself. I have a background in flying Aerosonde overseas, but today I bought my first drone! I got a Mavic 2 Pro and i cannot wait to take it for a spin. Even though i have some fixed wing hours, I know this is a different ballgame so i need to take it slow. Don't wanna crash during the first flight! Anyway, looking forward to exploring the forum and learning what I can from you all.

Thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in the friendly skies of Texas!

You'll find that unlike real-world fixed-wing aircraft, the M2P almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. Read your manual (The Cyborg sent you the link), and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions.

We have several fellow Marylanders among our membership, and over 100,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Practice in a wide open space, take your time and you’ll avoid crashes.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS