DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Lenny07

Reactions
I'm 2 weeks into my Mavic adventure and I'm loving the drone. Just amazing.

But I'm seriously considering ditching the DJI GO 4 App. It seems to crash on almost every flight. I'm thinking I'll give Litchi a go.

I'm 2 weeks into my Mavic adventure and I'm loving the drone. Just amazing.

But I'm seriously considering ditching the DJI GO 4 App. It seems to crash on almost every flight. I'm thinking I'll give Litchi a go.

Hey Lenny, I'm from Sydney and I haven't had one crash on either my iPhone or my Galaxy. I've been flying for 4 straight weeks and even after the new update I haven't had any problems.

Reactions: Lenny07
Lenny,
Im in Melb and have been flying mavic for 4 mths, both with dji go and dji go 4 apps. No probs but at first was getting disconnects.......using ipad mini 2. Found that i had multiple session of the go app running. As soon as i killed the extra go apps it has worked flawlessly

Thanks guys, appreciate the info. I'm running android 7 and that seems to be where the problem is. I was running version 6 which was fine, but as soon as I updated to 7, both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 started crashing. Someone suggested launching the app after going in airplane mode. I'll try this and hopefully have some more quality time in the sky.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm running android 7 and that seems to be where the problem is. I was running version 6 which was fine, but as soon as I updated to 7, both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 started crashing.
Another option would be to downgrade to version 6.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid