DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Middle Tennessee

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’ve been flying for about a year

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you have been flying for about a year, I "TRUST" you have completed all requirements, including registering your drone if it's over 250-grams…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you have been flying for about a year, I "TRUST" you have completed all requirements, including registering your drone if it's over 250-grams…

Yes as well as obtaining my Part 107 certificate!

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Reactions: LoudThunder
I "TRUST" you have completed all requirements,
I put "Trust" all in quotes as a sort of Tongue in cheek joke… Congrats on the Part 107. I am still surprised that we have members who say, "Say what?, when it comes to getting the TRUST of registering a drone. I have several neighbors who argue with me that they do not need to take the TRUST since they are just flying "toy" drones. What is worse, we live in a Zero Altitude Quadrant inside a Class D Airspace near and Air Force Base. I also have my Part 107 and I have an FAA Authorization to fly here and they say it doesn't matter since they are only "playing" with their drones…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

LT Signing off…

I put "Trust" all in quotes as a sort of Tongue in cheek joke… Congrats on the Part 107. I am still surprised that we have members who say, "Say what?, when it comes to getting the TRUST of registering a drone. I have several neighbors who argue with me that they do not need to take the TRUST since they are just flying "toy" drones. What is worse, we live in a Zero Altitude Quadrant inside a Class D Airspace near and Air Force Base. I also have my Part 107 and I have an FAA Authorization to fly here and they say it doesn't matter since they are only "playing" with their drones…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

LT Signing off…
I did get the joke. I took the TRUST test almost immediately and that got me started on my Part 107 journey. I want to follow all the rules and not be confrontational.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13