DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Montreal, Canada

Technojo

Reactions
Proud new owner of a Mavic Mini (that we affectionately call "Bibi"). This is my first drone that can do real stuff! ;)

Not sure if I can post Youtube link here, but here is my first video I've made this weekend :

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Bienvenue à Technojo, de Hauptmann, au Texas!

A wonderful video, especially considering it's your first! You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can! We look forward to seeing more of yoiur vids of Canada!

Nous sommes tous heureux de vous compter parmi nos membres!

A wonderful video, especially considering it's your first! You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Thank you! It does fly by itself hehe... but you are right, I am gonna get more experience before attempting too much with it!

Hi Technojo Welcome to Mavic Pilots
Nice smooth control especially for a first video Thumbswayup although the orbit’s round the fountain are a little fast but that's only my opinion ;)
Thanks for the feedback! I was afraid that the Mini would fight over the wind for that Quickshot, so I left it on the "P" mode. But it was flying fine (gusts around 20-25 km/h that day). Was pleasantly surprised! Next time, I'll use the "C"-inematic mode :)

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25