DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Monument Colorado

eigenflight

Reactions
Hello from Monument Colorado! I have been flying the Mavic Pro since it came out years ago and the Phantom 3 before that. I just now upgraded to the Mavic Pro 3- the greatly enhanced functions justify the expense. At least I hope so! I ordered it just a few days ago, so I should be getting it soon. If anyone else is flying in the Monument, Colorado Springs, or Denver areas, let me know! I would love to go on some flying outings!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome from the City of Trees, Savannah, GA. You're definitely going to love your M3! I had a Mavic pro almost four years ago and this is a HUGE upgrade. Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get it. Enjoy, friend. +1

Last edited:
I just now upgraded to the Mavic Pro 3- the greatly enhanced functions justify the expense. At least I hope so! I ordered it just a few days ago, so I should be getting it soon.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Check the Member's Map for foks near you. You can place your mouse over their Pin and start a conversation with them, perhaps you'll find some new flying buddies….

Until your new baby arrives, here is something to keep you busy…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from Monument Colorado! I have been flying the Mavic Pro since it came out years ago and the Phantom 3 before that. I just now upgraded to the Mavic Pro 3- the greatly enhanced functions justify the expense. At least I hope so! I ordered it just a few days ago, so I should be getting it soon. If anyone else is flying in the Monument, Colorado Springs, or Denver areas, let me know! I would love to go on some flying outings!
Welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome to the forum from up here in Estes Park! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98