DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Hampshire. I'm flying a Mavic Air 2. So far so good. Always looking for more range. Any suggestions are always welcome.

Welcome to the forum. I assume you are familiar with the Flume Gorge in northern NH I believe. It is VERY narrow in parts but if you could fly there the video would be spectacular! It's a state park. I don't know if you'd need permission to fly and since it's so narrow, you'd probably have to fly on a day with the least number of visitors. You'll also need to be very confident in your flying skills. Good luck.

Welcome to the forums. Just in case you were not aware, I wanted to remind you that in the USA (as most places), we have a legal requirement to maintain the aircraft within VLOS (Visual Line of Sight) when flying. This means you need to be able to see the craft in the air and see its orientation and direction of flight at all times, without any visual assistance (other than eyeglasses), such as binoculars, etc. Since Air 2 has Occusync, its range is already well beyond any human's ability to maintain VLOS. Please keep that in mind when flying safely and accordance to the rules.

Hello from New Hampshire. I'm flying a Mavic Air 2. So far so good. Always looking for more range. Any suggestions are always welcome.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Look at all of us NH folks! The drone I purchased is actually going out through our Library - created a thing called Drone Academy for education and sharing video/pictures, Hoping to promote drones to the area. Probably crazy, but worth a try!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji