DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Mexico, USA

DirtyHobo

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So, new to drone ops. Had flown my new Mavic Air 2 once last week just to test it out and gain some experience. FW Commercial pilot since ‘67. I am a retired Air Traffic Controller (36yr ZAB/ZDV). Retired BNSF locomotive engineer/conductor (10yr). Currently volunteer FF/EMT. This Mavic drone is my first. Drone flight seems a completely different environment but truly enjoyable.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

This Mavic drone is my first. Drone flight seems a completely different environment but truly enjoyable.
Welcome to the forum! Isn’t it great to just let go of the sticks to see your Mavic awaiting your next command?

Safe and happy flying to you!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in New Mexico. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using the "Find My Drone" app. Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn the app.

We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

So, new to drone ops. Had flown my new Mavic Air 2 once last week just to test it out and gain some experience. FW Commercial pilot since ‘67. I am a retired Air Traffic Controller (36yr ZAB/ZDV). Retired BNSF locomotive engineer/conductor (10yr). Currently volunteer FF/EMT. This Mavic drone is my first. Drone flight seems a completely different environment but truly enjoyable.
Sorry for the late welcome but W E L C O ME from another 505'er! Abq here!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu