DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NH

DoubleEx_L

Reactions
Hey just checking in. Just picked up my first drone a Mavic Air 2 and got it all set up and registered. Had a 10 min practice flight last night, completely hooked. Cant wait until it warms up so I can really enjoy it. Just here to learn from everyone's experience and pick up some tips and tricks. I don't think the flying part is going to be quite as challenging as producing good quality pictures and videos but I am up to the challenge!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! So cool to read your excitement at having flown last night. I’m guessing you caught some sunset time tonight, too! :)
Unfortunately not. It has been quite windy locally and even though I have a lot of open space I am hesitant to get above the tree line. I am keeping it low and close until I'm very familiar with my controls.

Looking forward to some Mt Washington footage - some elevation challenges there.
Oh yeah I cant wait to get up north with it. Plus Gloucester MA the oldest port in the USA and a number of very old mill cities. Even my own town has a castle. Glad i bought the 256g card

Welcome from sunny, AZ, where the last few days have been breezy! Like North Dakota windy! So the headline sounds like you are in the Granite State, but the location indicates the Bay State? Somewhere on the border like Nashua or Salem?
Yup I am right on the Salem/Methuen line. No one has ever heard of my town so I just always say either NH or Boston because its simpler.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan