DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NH

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: AIredale1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum, from a pilot on the seacoast of NH.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! You are on the right path! Sort through all of the fabulous forums and get questions answered. Also, utilize YouTube! Don't forget to visit the forum on Mavic Crash and Flyway Assistance.

Reactions: Bobvt and AIredale1
Welcome to the forum, there is also a FB group for NH drone pilots. I fly seacoast for NH Marine Docents and central S. NH. UNH is having Ocean Discovery Day 10/19/19 in Durham 10-3. There will be a display of what drones are being used for at UNH, 3 different areas. Public is welcome to ODD.

Also there is a intro class , 5 weeks for $50 in evening. started last night but Sue will probably let you join.
Wells Reserve at Laudholm
342 Laudholm Farm Rd, Wells ME 04090

Last edited:
Thank you; I'm in Laconia.
Welcome. My wife and I were up in Laconia 2 weeks ago. We stayed at the Grand View Resort, right on Lake Winnipesaukee. I bought a used Mavic Pro 1 Fly More package, back in February. This was my first drone. I took some nice videos of the lake and Weirs beach area. Good luck with your purchase.

Welcome. My wife and I were up in Laconia 2 weeks ago. We stayed at the Grand View Resort, right on Lake Winnipesaukee. I bought a used Mavic Pro 1 Fly More package, back in February. This was my first drone. I took some nice videos of the lake and Weirs beach area. Good luck with your purchase.

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro