DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern California Land of the Fires

CaseyK

Reactions
I play with a Mavic Air 2 and hope to be a pilot some day. I did own a Mini and realized I wanted something more. I can't believe how complicated it is to know all the features and
capabilities of the AC. I have downloaded all the acronyms from one of the posts just so I can understand what people are talking about. I live amongst walnut orchards which does limit my signal at times. I have a lot to learn to get more accomplished. You all have taught me a lot and I thank you for that.

Hello from the Crossroads of America CaseyK.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I play with a Mavic Air 2 and hope to be a pilot some day. I did own a Mini and realized I wanted something more. I can't believe how complicated it is to know all the features and
capabilities of the AC. I have downloaded all the acronyms from one of the posts just so I can understand what people are talking about. I live amongst walnut orchards which does limit my signal at times. I have a lot to learn to get more accomplished. You all have taught me a lot and I thank you for that.
Big welcome from Long Island NY. Take One thing at a time. Vector in on the true basics as it’s truly your foundation for just about all else. Use the “search” as I find it the “MavicPilot Drone Bible”. Most importantly have fun, fly safe!, and Godspeed, Droniac

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman