DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nottingham, UK

Craig_C

Reactions
Just got a Mavic Mini (fly more combo) and have some ND filters on the way too (background photography but new to drones)

Got my operator ID too.

I'm interested to hear of any decent places around here to fly, keen for Peak District once lockdown ends.

Also, i'm using the DJI Fly App, is this the best, I hear of alternatives?

Hopefully get out somewhere local this weekend.

Cheers,
Craig

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Craig_C.

Nice to meet you Craig. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Craig,

Welcome from Sydney, Australia.

Born and raised in Nottingham!

The Drone Assist App will show you safe (or not) areas to fly in the UK. There are a number of restrictions in the Peak District including National Park land and National Trust land and property.

You are not allowed to take-off or land on National Trust property but they do not control the airspace above and around them. However it is strongly not advised to fly over as any damage to property would not be good for your bank balance.

The DroneZones App is a useful one that shows popular flying locations.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Hi Craig,

Welcome from Sydney, Australia.

Born and raised in Nottingham!

The Drone Assist App will show you safe (or not) areas to fly in the UK. There are a number of restrictions in the Peak District including National Park land and National Trust land and property.

You are not allowed to take-off or land on National Trust property but they do not control the airspace above and around them. However it is strongly not advised to fly over as any damage to property would not be good for your bank balance.

The DroneZones App is a useful one that shows popular flying locations.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot, i'll check these apps out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143