DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Oklahoma.

Thank you all! Made it out today to make my maiden flight. What a excellent drone and I am extremely pleased. Have lots of video and what a excellent camera!

I already am looking through the threads for LEDs for better visibility. I have a lot to learn and I am excited to find something that is gonna get me and my wife out of the house more.

Thank you all! Made it out today to make my maiden flight. What a excellent drone and I am extremely pleased. Have lots of video and what a excellent camera!

I already am looking through the threads for LEDs for better visibility. I have a lot to learn and I am excited to find something that is gonna get me and my wife out of the house more.
Check out Firehouse lights. Visible for miles... more than you need, but great for safety. Here’s my M2P with them. Check out the ground below it. 12 second vid. They are the ARC XLs in mounts made by our own @Aerial-Pixel

Check out Firehouse lights. Visible for miles... more than you need, but great for safety. Here’s my M2P with them. Check out the ground below it. 12 second vid. They are the ARC XLs in mounts made by our own @Aerial-Pixel
Thanks. Got some mounts and strobes ordered.

Last edited:
Would those work on the MA2 OK? They look like what I am looking for.

Just picked up a MA2 and will be giving it a shot tomorrow for the first time. I've done RC planes and small indoor drones. This is what I consider the first real drone.

Just getting started and nervous..
Welcome. No need to worry, the MA2 is a great drone. It’ll come naturally to you.
If you have any questions search for previous posts first but then ask if you can’t find what you need. Enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929