DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from PA.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard Brother. Although I spend most of my time between SE Michigan and SW Florida, I am a card carrying member of the Tarentum Eagles. Have been for better than 30 years. There is a ton of info to be learned here if you stick with it. Watch out for this new hobby, it's addictive! :>)

Hello all, brand new pilot here. Picked up a mini 2 yesterday, wanted one last year already but all the rules stopped me. I finally couldnt stand it anymore and got one.
I had some trouble getting everything working, I'm not very puter literate, lol. But I got going and did my maiden voyage this morning. Everything went perfect, slow and easy worked well.
I've done 3 flights now and definitely a lot to learn, but I enjoy learning new stuff.
I've taken a few pics so far, no video yet so heres a pic...
View attachment 140957
Looking forward to improving my skill and knowledge as I go along.
Welcome to the forum from Maryland. Sounds like you are off to a good start, going slow and safe is a great choice. Improving your skill will come with time, and as far as knowledge goes you are in the best place for it. Again welcome, and enjoy your new aircraft and hobby.

DJI_0945 (3).JPG
Welcome aboard from Liverpool, NY. Formerly, Clarks Summit, Pa. I visit North Wales, Pa. several times a year for family. This is actually the MERK facility that they found the small pox virus laying on a shelf in North Wales.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Got a little flight time in today. Thought Id post another pic here as a test. Im using the laptop and we seem to argue over how to do things, lol. With any luck there will be at least a new pic here to see.
DJI_0015_Moment.jpg

ok, we seem to agree on that at least.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
To help you learn more about drones, take the TRUST Recreational UAS safety test.
The document is evidence that the holder has passed the aeronautical knowledge and safety test.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98