DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pennsylvania

isoldeba

Reactions
I am a Brand new Drone pilot. Bought a Mavic Air 2 for the camera as I'm a photographer. Planning a trip to Scotland in May with my husband and want to get some really fabulous photos/videos for him while we are there.

So far I have FAA registered my drone and downloaded a bunch of apps. Bought insurance and charged the batteries. Update the Firmware for the drone. Took my TRUST test

I tried a take off in my back yard today and WOW it is SO COOL. Very excited to learn more.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

I am a Brand new Drone pilot. Bought a Mavic Air 2 for the camera as I'm a photographer. Planning a trip to Scotland in May with my husband and want to get some really fabulous photos/videos for him while we are there.

So far I have FAA registered my drone and downloaded a bunch of apps. Bought insurance and charged the batteries. Update the Firmware for the drone. Took my TRUST test

I tried a take off in my back yard today and WOW it is SO COOL. Very excited to learn more.
Welcome from the Texas gulf coast. I currently fly the Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic 3. I love them both, but remember the same first flight experience with a the Spark 3 years ago. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Liverpool, NY/North Wales, Pa. welcomes you and your new winged camera.

Welcome to the forum from 8200ft in the Colorado Rocky Mountains! I was born and raised in PA, but left a long, long time ago. Looking forward to seeing what you can show us from Scotland! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman