DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Peoria

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and views of your world.
In anticipation of getting this drone I've been driving around going "man, that's cool". A friend of mine also is a pro photographer and has been taking pictures for our cities historical society and I'm going to follow him around and get some neat shots as well.

Awesome drone i have one just added master air screws i got the blue ones they are quieter than stock props im going to get the red ones when in stock greetings from ? Florida have fun flying
I have a set but I'm hesitant to put them on as I figure I'm going to smack into something. I have the blue and orange, but really want those sweet sweet red.

I’ve been lurking for a little while and recently (yesterday) purchased a Mavic Air 2 and now I feel more comfortable saying hi and posting and whatnot

I’ve been lurking for a little while and recently (yesterday) purchased a Mavic Air 2 and now I feel more comfortable saying hi and posting and whatnot.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

I have a set but I'm hesitant to put them on as I figure I'm going to smack into something. I have the blue and orange, but really want those sweet sweet red.
That's the ones im waiting for there allways sold out. You really should try those props your going to want to keep them on there awesome

No, Illinois.

Thanks for the welcome
You're welcome. I got excited when I read Peoria, because that is Phoenix's west neighbor. LoL
Do they really work? As in are they quieter than the actual DJI OEM props? It is something that I'll consider getting if it'll help reduce the noise and make it less noticeable in the sky (less noise for anyone to lookup).

You're welcome. I got excited when I read Peoria, because that is Phoenix's west neighbor. LoL

Do they really work? As in are they quieter than the actual DJI OEM props? It is something that I'll consider getting if it'll help reduce the noise and make it less noticeable in the sky (less noise for anyone to lookup).

Oh yeah. pretty noticeable

Here they both are. Recorded on a GoPro. Kids happen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas