DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Pereira Colombia

Reactions
I have got my mavic pro for almost three months already and it has been an incredible experience. Pereira is located around were our great Colombian Coffee is cultivated, so we are surrounded by an incredible chain of mountains that go up to from 1400 to 5400 mts (4500 to 17000 ft) above see level.
Travelling through mountain roads and been able to photograph our mountains and places is just incredible. I do like sceneary photography and the mavic pro is just the perfect complement. Sadly the lock aperture lens makes things a bit complicated but the results that I have are incredible. If anyone wants to have a look as my photos could go to instatagram and search juan_manuel_salazar I am posting two photos daily, some are taken with my sony A6000 and other are taken with my Mavic Pro. Your site is brilliant and of great help to me.
2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: Bunny Too
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I have got my mavic pro for almost three months already and it has been an incredible experience. Pereira is located around were our great Colombian Coffee is cultivated, so we are surrounded by an incredible chain of mountains that go up to from 1400 to 5400 mts (4500 to 17000 ft) above see level.
Travelling through mountain roads and been able to photograph our mountains and places is just incredible. I do like sceneary photography and the mavic pro is just the perfect complement. Sadly the lock aperture lens makes things a bit complicated but the results that I have are incredible. If anyone wants to have a look as my photos could go to instatagram and search juan_manuel_salazar I am posting two photos daily, some are taken with my sony A6000 and other are taken with my Mavic Pro. Your site is brilliant and of great help to me.
View attachment 14125 View attachment 14126 View attachment 14127
Howdy from Wyoming Juan M Salazar, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Thanks very much, I have learned a lot reading through the forum and obviously there are a lot of issues to be learned from everyone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980