DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Plano, Texas

JRedfearn

Reactions
Glad to join the Mavic form and search tips and tricks and everything the Air is capable of doing. I have had my Spark since they were first introduced and put some mileage on that little fella. Jumped up a year and a half ago to the Mavic Air and I have to say, I have not been a very good owner, little guys sits quite a bit due to daughters crazy HS Softball and Travel Ball schedule. Well this week, my 75 year old father discovered the Mini at Costco and I said hold up. Took out the Spark and the Air and we went out flew. I left the Spark at my parents, so my dad could learn out to fly and see what he thinks before he drops some money. But, I got the bug again to put mine up in the air and get some more flight time. Glad to be here and thanks for reading the long chat!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Glad to join the Mavic form and search tips and tricks and everything the Air is capable of doing. I have had my Spark since they were first introduced and put some mileage on that little fella. Jumped up a year and a half ago to the Mavic Air and I have to say, I have not been a very good owner, little guys sits quite a bit due to daughters crazy HS Softball and Travel Ball schedule. Well this week, my 75 year old father discovered the Mini at Costco and I said hold up. Took out the Spark and the Air and we went out flew. I left the Spark at my parents, so my dad could learn out to fly and see what he thinks before he drops some money. But, I got the bug again to put mine up in the air and get some more flight time. Glad to be here and thanks for reading the long chat!
Welcome to the forum from the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+