DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Poland

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

My name is Marcin. I'm from Poland. I bought Mavic Mini in last week. Greeting from Poland.

Hey Marcin, glad to have you with us. I hope you show us some of your photos and/or videos of Poland. We'd love to see them.
happy flying

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

My name is Marcin. I'm from Poland. I bought Mavic Mini in last week. Greeting from Poland.
Welcome to the forum! I have family in Poland and Germany. Looking forward to seeing your pics/videos of your surrounding area. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Just be careful flying in wind. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Believe me, you will crash your mini, and you will lose your mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover your lost drone.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Eastern Europe. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here--including many in Poland--to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum Marcin.
I hope people there flying drones are more careful than drivers on the road !
Love watching the insane dashcam videos that come out of Poland, would not like to be a pedestrian there either !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming