DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Quebec Canada

bigbuck

Reactions
I just became a member, but have been flying with my Mavic pro 2 for over a year. I also have a smart controller to go with the drone. I have to admit that there is a pretty steep learning curve in understanding everything that is required in getting the best images from the drone and also to be a safe flier. The smart controller is still a bit confusing concerning its micro SD slot etc. Wish the instructions were more straight forward.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America bigbuck.

Wish the instructions were more straight forward.

Good thing forums like this exist for the answers that the manuals may not provide.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome. I just returned from Mt. Tremblant where I was advised it was a no fly zone. Just wondering if I was being mislead or if this is true. Thanks
What's your source of information for no-fly zone?
If you download the NavCan drone app and check the airspace you want to fly, it will advise you if it's a no fly zone.
If NavCan says it's a no fly zone, I will trust NavCan.
I fly near the new Champlain Bridge and their website states that this is a no fly zone. After verification with NavCan, they advised that there is nothing to prevent a drone pilot from flying in that airspace. So don't believe what some authorities publish, unless NavCan concurs.

I am in Windsor Ontario Canada
just got the Air 2 and am used to flying my Mini without having to jump through hoops before flying.
I have a Pilots lic. but I'm not sure if I need to log on to the NavCan app to confirm I can fly before I fly the Air 2.
Can someone please confirm yes or no and if yes what steps I need to take before I can fly without getting fined.
Thanks

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31