DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Redditch, UK

prawnabie

Reactions
Hi all, I trust you all having a merry and safe end to the year!

I have been flying fixing wing IC models off and on for a number of years, but moved over to drones at the beginning of the month with the purchase of a Mini 2. I've had quite a bit of fun with it but have always been slightly disappointed with some of the limitations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not another "I cant believe DJI hasn't implemented xxx on the mini 2" person, I bought the drone as it was at a great price in the Black Friday sales without doing a great deal of research. My issues were short flight time (I bought the standard kit and not the fly more) and lack of tracking features - had I done some research I would have known this! ?

So buyers remorse kicked in and I decided my budget would stretch to the Mavic Air 2 fly more kit which arrived on Christmas eve - this time I bought the care refresh too. This model looks to be more than capable of doing everything I want at the moment and has the added bonus of being Litchi compatible too...

I haven't been able to use it yet due to having 2 under 5s and the weather but hopefully I will be out and might bump into so of the UK flyers in the near future!

Shaun

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland prawnabie.

So buyers remorse kicked in and I decided my budget would stretch to the Mavic Air 2 fly more kit ...

Same here.

It was a good decision with the funds available.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello and WELCOME to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys