DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Rockland County NY.

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Just picked up my first drone yesterday a Mavic Pro. Got it up for one shaky flight, but looking forward to more. From Rockland County NY.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Here’s some recommended reading. The full online, 70 page DJI manual for your bird. Much better than the small one in the box:

If it’s an MP or MPP use this one.

If it’s a an M2P or Zoom use this one.

Finally, don’t forget to register your bird with the FAA and put the number they send you on the exterior of your drone. Do it here;

Have fun flying! Start slow and learn your bird!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Hey boozehound. I use to live in Stony Point. Didn’t have a drone at the time. I think you will have amazing flying in the area!

Thanks Mercooper! I'm in Orangeburg and have very little experience. I did manage some great shots while on vacation in Sea Isle City, NJ. I'll try to post them on this thread once I can get them from phone to PC.

Just picked up my first drone yesterday a Mavic Pro. Got it up for one shaky flight, but looking forward to more. From Rockland County NY.
Just wondering if you have found places to fly in Rockland. I was reading up on local laws and it seems that drone flying is super limited. Also, did you register your drone?

I know this is an old thread, but I'm also a Rockland County drone pilot and was wondering if any other Rocklanders in this thread were still about.

Hi. Click on the name of the member and you will see when they
were last on. 👍
Look in this section for where you are at

I know this is an old thread, but I'm also a Rockland County drone pilot and was wondering if any other Rocklanders in this thread were still about.

Hello from the Crossroads of America DaveZ.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots