DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Salt Lake City, Utah

WizMedic

Reactions
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to this forum for future information. Any others here from the Salt Lake City area? Ive had my Mavic Air for a couple of months. Its a bit different sitting on the outside of the aircraft flying a drone.

Thanks!!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to this forum for future information. Any others here from the Salt Lake City area? Ive had my Mavic Air for a couple of months. Its a bit different sitting on the outside of the aircraft flying a drone.

Thanks!!!!
Howdy from Wyoming @WizMedic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: WizMedic
Welcome! I live in West Valley, and don't participate hardly at all in terms of posting, but read the forum posts frequently. Would love to connect at some stage

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello all,

Thanks!!!!
Welcome From Chicago. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a useful tool to gain knowledge and confidence when flying your bird. Hopefully, it will be a interchange of information as
well. Happy Flying.

Great! I am on the west side of Riverton, Just 2 streets east of Harriman. Been doing a lot of flying in this area since we have a number of open area. Look forward in chatting down the road!

Welcome! I live in West Valley, and don't participate hardly at all in terms of posting, but read the forum posts frequently. Would love to connect at some stage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98