DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Francisco!

Greetings All!

I'm a new Mavic Mini 2 pilot in San Francisco. This wasn't my idea, my friend got the drone and she's asked me to learn to fly so we can take some nice aerial videos. I've always been interested in drones so I'm ready to dive in and learn.

SF folks, where is it okay to fly the Mini 2 in the City? Google has been a bit confusing. Any real-world advice much appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome from Long Island NY. Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi All!,

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement. We had our first flight last month on a friend's farm in Santa Rosa and had a fantastic time. Got some beautiful shots! Today we're going to practice at Cesar Chavez Park in the east bay. Based on your feedback, TRUST certification does seem like I good idea so I'll study and take the test. There's a lot to learn and we want to do it safely. This is an exciting new world and we're happy to be part of it. Thanks again Everyone!!!

Hi All!,

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement. We had our first flight last month on a friend's farm in Santa Rosa and had a fantastic time. Got some beautiful shots! Today we're going to practice at Cesar Chavez Park in the east bay. Based on your feedback, TRUST certification does seem like I good idea so I'll study and take the test. There's a lot to learn and we want to do it safely. This is an exciting new world and we're happy to be part of it. Thanks again Everyone!!!
Welcome aboard. We'd love to see footage of your neck of the woods when you have time. The TRUST test is infallible so don't stress about it. It's more about learning the rules than an actual test. You'll be fine. We are happy to have you pilot . . . carry on!

Greetings All!

I'm a new Mavic Mini 2 pilot in San Francisco. This wasn't my idea, my friend got the drone and she's asked me to learn to fly so we can take some nice aerial videos. I've always been interested in drones so I'm ready to dive in and learn.

SF folks, where is it okay to fly the Mini 2 in the City? Google has been a bit confusing. Any real-world advice much appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! I can't help with areas to fly there, but I do love your city and the surrounding area! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000