DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scotland

Digital

Reactions
Hi all, been browsing on here for a while but only signed up recently. I bought my first drone, a Spark, back at the end of the summer. After dipping my toe in the water, I've loved getting out and flying as much as I can, so I picked up a bargain priced Mavic Pro in the Black Friday sales. Still getting the hang of all of the different settings, and have yet to dabble in the black arts of post-production!

I'm based near Edinburgh in (not so) sunny Scotland, so the weather plays a large part in when and where I can fly!

Jamie

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi all, been browsing on here for a while but only signed up recently. I bought my first drone, a Spark, back at the end of the summer. After dipping my toe in the water, I've loved getting out and flying as much as I can, so I picked up a bargain priced Mavic Pro in the Black Friday sales. Still getting the hang of all of the different settings, and have yet to dabble in the black arts of post-production!

I'm based near Edinburgh in (not so) sunny Scotland, so the weather plays a large part in when and where I can fly!

Jamie
Howdy from Wyoming @Digital , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Thanks all :)

This forum is a great resource, found a huge amount of really useful information on here already, and lots of helpful advice!

Cheers,
Jamie

Jamie
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu