DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from SE Idaho

bradmscott

Reactions
Hello, my name is Brad and I'm originally from Louisiana, but moved to Idaho just around the time I was discharged from the military, back in 2012. I had studied industrial engineering in robotics, and soon finished school with computers. I had researched and built drones for awhile now, and keeping up with technology, has been a real challenge in pursuing this hobby of mine. I recently had just bought my very first DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, and I swore that one day, I would find a better way to beat its digital technology by using analog components in my previous builds. I'm actually very fascinated with DJI and with their engineering team, and I feel learning something new, will expand my interest overall. I feel like all of us drone enthusiasts should at least have a DJI in our collection. I hope to learn new things talking and meeting with everyone here in this forum, and its good to find a place to have the same interest.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Good Luck and enjoy!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you any questions you have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to he forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe