DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Carolina!

Welcome aboard Pardner from sunny SW Florida! You should find a wealth of data here to help you on your way in this hobby. If you are willing to learn there are people here who will teach. And then there is another teaching factor, "We all do stupid things". Just another learning tool if it's not too costly! :>)

Reactions: MA2 317
Greetings from the middle of the state!

Brand new to the hobby and to the forums. Broke down and used a stack of random accumulated gift cards to buy a grownup toy for after Christimas. Started out with the Mavic 1 and the Fly More package to dip my toes in the water. I was always interested in RC planes as a kid and never got around to owning one. My how things have changed in 30 years.

Tons to study and read before it gets here! Thanks in advance for all the info already on this forum.

All the best!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to Fly Safe and Fly Smart.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and guidance. Also to correct what I said in my initial posts, I bought the **MINI** 1. Friggin new guy.

Anyway.

Already took care of the TRUST cert and starting to look at Part 107 material.

Also saw some semi-local folks respond. Would love to connect and learn.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and guidance. Also to correct what I said in my initial posts, I bought the **MINI** 1. Friggin new guy.

Anyway.

Already took care of the TRUST cert and starting to look at Part 107 material.

Also saw some semi-local folks respond. Would love to connect and learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22