DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Carolina!

BrownHound

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings from the middle of the state!

Brand new to the hobby and to the forums. Broke down and used a stack of random accumulated gift cards to buy a grownup toy for after Christimas. Started out with the Mavic 1 and the Fly More package to dip my toes in the water. I was always interested in RC planes as a kid and never got around to owning one. My how things have changed in 30 years.

Tons to study and read before it gets here! Thanks in advance for all the info already on this forum.

All the best!

@BrownHound - Glad to have you - Thanks for joining us @ MP!!

While you're studying, be sure to drop into the FAA Site for the TRUST Test. Whether you go on to get your Part 107 Commercial Cert, this is a good place to start. Also check out: FAA Drone Zone.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Greetings from the middle of the state!

Brand new to the hobby and to the forums. Broke down and used a stack of random accumulated gift cards to buy a grownup toy for after Christimas. Started out with the Mavic 1 and the Fly More package to dip my toes in the water. I was always interested in RC planes as a kid and never got around to owning one. My how things have changed in 30 years.

Tons to study and read before it gets here! Thanks in advance for all the info already on this forum.

All the best!
Welcome from Charlotte!

Reactions: MA2 317
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds