DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, From South Georgia

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
I love the North Woods there. Such great roads to ride bikes on. My wife and in 1980 rodke through there until we turned E to hit the Canadian border. We were to spend a week in Sova Scotia on the Cabot Trail seeing the sites and shooting the coastline. Oh to have had a drone on that trip. I went again in 2004 with brother in law and we came out of Canada into the states and again South through the state to Cooperstown and the Baseball Hall of Fame. I love those types of rides. He and I parted outside of the Air Museum in Daton, Oh at about 7pm, as I was homesick after over 30 days from home. I rode 780 miles home to Valdosta, Ga and got home about 8:30 am. Riding at night is my forte, less traffic, cooler and less distractions out of my 650 of headlights. Easy listening Jazz in the helmet speakers soothes the soul and you can actually talk honestly to yourself and make life decisions. Thanks for bringing Maine Forrest back to mind. The Best to you and yours .
TC

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome from Powder Springs. I travel often and always take one or more drones with me to get that money shot on the road less traveled. You are close enough to Tallahassee maybe you could get some shots of all the sinkholes.

Welcome from Powder Springs. I travel often and always take one or more drones with me to get that money shot on the road less traveled. You are close enough to Tallahassee maybe you could get some shots of all the sinkholes.
I remember seeing that on channel 6 in Tlh a bit ago. Guess it's still going on. All the stringers now have drones and radios.
Did some night practice tonight after dark. Moved to wrought iron chairs in back yard and flew figure 8's around pilons. Both forward and backwards. That will tax your concentration a bit. I like the light on the belly.
We filled in a sink hole here in the back yard 4 years. Go rid if that dang pool. Kept it in case grandkids came down.. They got heated salt water pools in Atlanta so they never came. Be good up there. Chilly probably?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929