DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, From South Georgia

Rock82

Reactions
Hey, An old drone guy here at almost 83, but I just took delivery of my 4th DJI drone and of course it's the Mavic Air 2 with the 3 battery packs. I've been flying since getting my Private in 1954. Flown models and RC since before that and drones for over 10 yrs. Last was Phantom 4 Pro. This little bird is so agile and fun. First flight last night was from living room, down hall and peek in the bedroom to show wife the new toy. She wasn't too enthusiastic and the dog was trying to find a door. Well, so much for those that just don't understand type A personalities. Glad to be in the air again, well talk later.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey, An old drone guy here at almost 83, but I just took delivery of my 4th DJI drone and of course it's the Mavic Air 2 with the 3 battery packs. I've been flying since getting my Private in 1954. Flown models and RC since before that and drones for over 10 yrs. Last was Phantom 4 Pro. This little bird is so agile and fun. First flight last night was from living room, down hall and peek in the bedroom to show wife the new toy. She wasn't too enthusiastic and the dog was trying to find a door. Well, so much for those that just don't understand type A personalities. Glad to be in the air again, well talk later.
Welcome to the Air 2 Family, Great choice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Float on water.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Rock82.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

welcome to the forum,my wife's like that absolutely no interest whatsoever in my drones cant see why i fly them ,and enthuse about them on this forum ,when i recently passed my A2 C of C test ,she just said why do you need to bother ,still didn't get it after i tried to explain the purpose of doing it ,there is an upside i suppose, and that is because she is not interested ,she has no clue about the drone related stuff in my man cave ,as she never comes out to my shed

I like Valdosta, I used to travel up there when I lived in Jacksonville. I was born and raised in Stone Mountain.

Wellcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
You said this is your fourth DJI Drone. I have two working on # 3.
Glad to have you here. My Women fly's with me 50 % of the time as co-pilot. Keeps me out of harms way.

welcome to the forum,my wife's like that absolutely no interest whatsoever in my drones cant see why i fly them ,and enthuse about them on this forum ,when i recently passed my A2 C of C test ,she just said why do you need to bother ,still didn't get it after i tried to explain the purpose of doing it ,there is an upside i suppose, and that is because she is not interested ,she has no clue about the drone related stuff in my man cave ,as she never comes out to my shed
Yes, agree with that. We have a 'thing' about what things cost since daughter got married 30 years ago and I was concerned with some of the cost. Daughter and wife just started saying it's $25 dollars. So the MA2 cost $25 dollars. She seemed satisfied, but I know better. ?

Wellcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
You said this is your fourth DJI Drone. I have two working on # 3.
Glad to have you here. My Women fly's with me 50 % of the time as co-pilot. Keeps me out of harms way.
I had a very early one that I put a GoPro on before the GoPros were very high quality. Then a Phantom 3 and then a 4. Got out because of health and now with the present Covid crisis needed something to tinker with. Best

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser