DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from south Texas

I do see that. Will that work in place of DJI Fly?
I installed the DJI Go app that was in play store. But I couldn’t connect to mini 2 drone with that.

I installed Fly on old iPad, and after an app update, I was able to complete first short flight. It was a bit cumbersome as I had to hold controller and iPad, and could only work one stick at a tone.

By tomorrow night should receive iPad mini, iPad holder, and sandisc. So by Friday I can enjoy a better flight, weather permitting. Wind is my main concern.

I’m in Rockport.iv been flying for a couple of years I have a phantom 4pro v2.0 and 3 mavic .2pros and 1 zoom and my first drone the spark
I’m in Rockport.iv been flying for a couple of years I have a phantom 4pro v2.0 and 3 mavic .2pros and 1 zoom and my first drone the spark
I hope I enjoy flying, will find out soon.

I think you’ll like it .it pretty kool
Maybe one day we can hook up and fly .i have a couple of pretty good spot
I think you’ll like it .it pretty kool
Maybe one day we can hook up and fly .i have a couple of pretty good spots
Sounds good, after I learn. I’m on north side of Sunset lake, and plan to learn by flying around that area, from the back yard.
The mini iPad and holder are supposed to arrive tomorrow, I hope they come early enough for me to get a real flight in. (Need to go to AP to get cable, forgot to include that in my order.)

Sounds good, after I learn. I’m on north side of Sunset lake, and plan to learn by flying around that area, from the back yard.
The mini iPad and holder are supposed to arrive tomorrow, I hope they come early enough for me to get a real flight in. (Need to go to AP to get cable, forgot to include that in my order.)
Ok if you need any help with anything just give me a holler
I found a mini the other day.i was flying around the Aransas Chanel and Someone was flying it from there boat and landed it on the shore cause of a low battery.i didn’t know where it came from there was a lot of boats And didn’t even know if it came from someone on the boats there was a lot of people too so anyway I posted on Facebook that I found the drone with some pictures and found the owner

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Please check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, how to prevent a crash and flyaways.. Fly Safe.
Great suggestion. The mini must be way more susceptible to wind than the Mavic. And often very windy down here around the coastal bend.
Have you a link to the MaVic tips?

Last edited:
I think it would be nice if the all of us from Texas got together for a fly in. We could even do it regionally.

Kelly from Ready Set Drone along with other YouTube creators started Spin Up a couple of years ago.

I'm not sure of the 2021 plans.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98