DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern California

Socalrob

Reactions
Hi everyone, I have had my mavic since November and have really enjoyed it so far. I've done every update with no problems except with 800 I've noticed a little gimble tilt. I've noticed it in the past, more slight so no problem but more noticeable now. Anyone else have this problem with 800 fw update?

Reactions: dirkclod
Good evening from the Kingdom of Swaziland. Just had my first flight with my MP it was amazing. I have spent 2 months on this amazing group and have learnt so much from you all . Thanks so much for all the info.

Reactions: Socalrob
Hi all,

Marcel here from New Zealand, Wellington area (originally from The Netherlands). Bought my MP just over a week ago and were out with the craft yesterday for the first time. Amazing what that thing can do.
Nice to meet you all.

Question though; i had the thing set to 3.8K video. As i was preparing for take-off i got notitied that a new firmware was available. when i got back home i did the upgrade (without a glitch). However, no i can only select 2,7K as highest resolution. I did play around with other settings too, is it something i did wrong myself?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi all,

Marcel here from New Zealand, Wellington area (originally from The Netherlands). Bought my MP just over a week ago and were out with the craft yesterday for the first time. Amazing what that thing can do.
Nice to meet you all.

Question though; i had the thing set to 3.8K video. As i was preparing for take-off i got notitied that a new firmware was available. when i got back home i did the upgrade (without a glitch). However, no i can only select 2,7K as highest resolution. I did play around with other settings too, is it something i did wrong myself?
Bring up the menu then touch HD setting and set to normal. This will bring back 4K. It's in the image transmission setting

Hi everyone, I have had my mavic since November and have really enjoyed it so far. I've done every update with no problems except with 800 I've noticed a little gimble tilt. I've noticed it in the past, more slight so no problem but more noticeable now. Anyone else have this problem with 800 fw update?
Howdy from Wyoming Socalrob, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming Socalrob, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Thanks for the welcome, I thought I would join this forum for more info besides the dji forum. Always good to expand the knowledge base.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada