DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Summerville, South Carolina

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Hello from the Crossroads of America KX4SAM.

Since you've been flying for a while, I assume the aircrafts are registered with the FAA and you've taken the TRUST test.

If not, here's a couple of links.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just purchased a Mavic Air 2, Wanted to start flying again. P4P was my workhorse for many flights.
Howdy from right down the road in Savannah! Glad another neighbor is here! Have fun and welcome back to the hobby!!

Just purchased a Mavic Air 2, Wanted to start flying again. P4P was my workhorse for many flights.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you have been flying for a while, you probably have done all the legal stuf….

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada