DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from sunny Kissimmee FL

Too Much Rain!!! Uggh... this summer has been tough for afternoon flying.
I agree. I’ve been here since the beginning of July , but , what you have to do is move around. Where in Kissimmee are you? What are you flying ? Maybe we can meet up.

I'm off Boggy Creek near the Fish Camp and flying a Mavic Pro. I'm pretty swamped over the next four weeks, but will have more time once mid-September comes... will finally have my weekends back. Yeah, lets see if we can do some flying! Need the hours.

Reactions: Carb63
I'm in Kissimmee/St Cloud area and also have a MP.
If you're looking for good open space to fly then look at Twin Oaks Park located at 2001 Macy Island Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744
No airspace restrictions... very few people around most of the time and it is a big area so easy to avoid people.

East Lake Toho lake shore is also good area. Another spot if Cherokee Point Conservation Area 2501 Cherokee Rd, St Cloud, FL 34772

Awesome! I have been to twin Oaks and thought about going back with my drone... just never found the time. Guess I need to get out there and fly! Thanks!!!

Awesome! I have been to twin Oaks and thought about going back with my drone... just never found the time. Guess I need to get out there and fly! Thanks!!!
Thanks a good ride .... that’s by Clearwater ?

Welcome to the Forum from your neighbor at the Nature Coast, not far from you!

Welcome from Georgia, I just drove down to West Palm Beach yesterday to spend the next 7 days visiting family. Hit 3 strong rain storms on the way down 75 and the turnpike. My drivers side wiper blade broke off so I have to get a new one today. Luckily I had coated my windshield with Rainex so I was able to drive without wipers the rest of my trip.

I'm off Boggy Creek near the Fish Camp and flying a Mavic Pro. I'm pretty swamped over the next four weeks, but will have more time once mid-September comes... will finally have my weekends back. Yeah, lets see if we can do some flying! Need the hours.
I’m headed that way today. Be there in an hour. Thanks for the heads up, maybe you can swing by.

I'm in Kissimmee/St Cloud area and also have a MP.
If you're looking for good open space to fly then look at Twin Oaks Park located at 2001 Macy Island Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744
No airspace restrictions... very few people around most of the time and it is a big area so easy to avoid people.
I’m headed that way today. Be there in an hour. Thanks for the heads up, maybe you can swing by.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb