DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from "sunny" London!

ZenSamurai

Reactions
Hmm, what to say.. I've always found photography fascinating, a few years back bought my first DSLR, but then sold it (big mistake)! Since the first Phantom came along, I wanted to have a drone, years passed and one night about a week ago I've decided to go on the DJI website to see how the drones have come along in 2020. I saw the DJI Mini 2 selling for £549, and remembering drone with 4K used to cost 2K+, well.. next morning I had the Mini 2 in my hands :D Now with the drone, a GoPro, and DSLR on the way, believe to be a beginning on a great hobby. I am not used to forums, as they feel outdated, but after deleting all social media accounts, I will give it a try + folks here look like really nice people. So that's pretty much it.

Don't look too much at the picture It was shot on the first fly and also is JPEG, did have much change these days for better photos as London being London it has been raining, posting it just to fill the pixels :D

Martin

Attachments

• DJI_0001-Pano.jpg
    DJI_0001-Pano.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 29
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hmm, what to say.. I've always found photography fascinating, a few years back bought my first DSLR, but then sold it (big mistake)! Since the first Phantom came along, I wanted to have a drone, years passed and one night about a week ago I've decided to go on the DJI website to see how the drones have come along in 2020. I saw the DJI Mini 2 selling for £549, and remembering drone with 4K used to cost 2K+, well.. next morning I had the Mini 2 in my hands :D Now with the drone, a GoPro, and DSLR on the way, believe to be a beginning on a great hobby. I am not used to forums, as they feel outdated, but after deleting all social media accounts, I will give it a try + folks here look like really nice people. So that's pretty much it.

Don't look too much at the picture It was shot on the first fly and also is JPEG, did have much change these days for better photos as London being London it has been raining, posting it just to fill the pixels :D

Martin
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

WELCOME to the forum :)

Martin
Such a cool city, actually the entire Country is pretty awesome from my time there and what I saw!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78