DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sweden

Mick M2P

Reactions
New guy on the block but already enjoying the enthusiasm within this community. Love the email "yesterdays topics". A lot of good stuff to dig into.
So many of you engage on all subjects posted. With great suggestions and problem solving ideas.
I will enjoy it here.

Been flying mostly at work (fire department and Swedish Emergency Management Agency) with Phantom and Enterprise dual.
Privately I recently sold my Air and got a M2Pro.

Guess we´ll see if I can contribute to some small extent.

Take care and fly safe

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find a kindred spirit, helpful information and a supportive community. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome new Guy from Chicago the Windy city. Right now, as you probably heard on the news Chicago is under a lockdown, to protect each other from catching the Versus. Hope you keep your self safe, some of our firemen, police are catching the versus. Been going out in the country to fly, away from people.
You will find that this site has very knowledgeable pilots, we all learn from each other, and the pilots are
from all over the world. Looking forward to you contribution to this forum. Fly Safe.

Welcome new Guy from Chicago the Windy city. Right now, as you probably heard on the news Chicago is under a lockdown, to protect each other from catching the Versus. Hope you keep your self safe, some of our firemen, police are catching the versus. Been going out in the country to fly, away from people.
You will find that this site has very knowledgeable pilots, we all learn from each other, and the pilots are
from all over the world. Looking forward to you contribution to this forum. Fly Safe.

Thanks Spitfire.

Chicago is a lovely city.

Covid-19 has hit everyone hard and merciless. I was infected in Italy in January. Took 2 months to get rid of the last symtoms. Gave it to my wife which earned me no bonus points.

I'm humbled and awed by the knowledge here. It's my breathing hole, especially in times like this.
Will tread carefully and contribute where I can.

Enjoy your escapes to the countryside ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada