DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Switzerland

Reactions
Hi there, I'm British but moved here a little over 2yrs ago, I've just started with the Mavic 2 Pro, and love it!
I hope to learn many tips and tricks from people on the forum.

Just wanted to say hi to you all :DThumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: dwilsonimages.com
Hi there, I'm British but moved here a little over 2yrs ago, I've just started with the Mavic 2 Pro, and love it!

Howdy from Wyoming @dwilsonimages.com , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

I understand that the Swiss have some of the strictest rules for drone flying in all of Europe. Is it difficult to find places to fly? What are the rules for there?

I understand that the Swiss have some of the strictest rules for drone flying in all of Europe. Is it difficult to find places to fly? What are the rules for there?

Ahhh not found an issue, just the usual, dont fly over national parks, within distance of airport, no filming of groups of 24+ unless with a permit.. Just commonsense :)

Ahhh not found an issue, just the usual, dont fly over national parks, within distance of airport, no filming of groups of 24+ unless with a permit.. Just commonsense :)
Welcome from Chicago. Hope to hear how you like the Mavic 2 Pro. Still waiting for feed back from many that already own the Mavic 2. You will like this forum, its very useful to help you avoid problems with your new Bird. Mavic Help and Mavic Tips are very useful to answer majority of your questions.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

Welcome from Chicago. Hope to hear how you like the Mavic 2 Pro. Still waiting for feed back from many that already own the Mavic 2. You will like this forum, its very useful to help you avoid problems with your new Bird. Mavic Help and Mavic Tips are very useful to answer majority of your questions.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

And you brother

Wow, I just got back from Austria which is very strict and the pilots there told me about the Swiss restrictions which were far more strict that the Austrian ones. What you say seems incredibly laxed compared to what I was shown for Swiss Regs. Do you have a site to check for the Swiss drone regs. perhaps?

Wow, I just got back from Austria which is very strict and the pilots there told me about the Swiss restrictions which were far more strict that the Austrian ones. What you say seems incredibly laxed compared to what I was shown for Swiss Regs. Do you have a site to check for the Swiss drone regs. perhaps?

Legal regulations are hard to understand for anyone (I have a partner that works in regulations) and can be very scary, the Swiss authorities also have a flyer for common people to understand, in a normal language, they aint all bad seriously. No worse than anywhere else.

Legal regulations are hard to understand for anyone (I have a partner that works in regulations) and can be very scary, the Swiss authorities also have a flyer for common people to understand, in a normal language, they aint all bad seriously. No worse than anywhere else.

There was some talk that they were going to bring in a rule whereby a person could shoot down a drone if they felt it was intruding. Oh yes the rule of intrusion, well I'm not going to be flying my drone outside anyones house but mine, and I fly over others but at a distance soooo all should be well. I will give the actual full regulations a full read though, I know we have to be insured for damages upto 1M francs, but this is not unusual, you have to be insured for everything here anyway

Check out this page: Drone Laws in Switzerland | UAV Coach (2018)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas