DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sydney, AU.

iFly4U

Reactions
Hello!

Long time reader of these forums. Finally had time to register so that I can both ask questions and help out if need be. Not much of a talker but always a listener. Commercial user.

I'm based on Sydney's north shore (Australia). My clients are on the North Shore, Northern Beaches, parts of the Hills District and the lower Central Coast. However, I'm always happy to travel further afield to help clients achieve their goals.

It would be great to hear from any fellow Aussie pilots and camera operators - commercial or hobbyist. Maybe we can collaborate on projects, or maybe share sales leads that don't fit our locale, core efficiencies, or schedule.

Hope to catch up with you in here, in the air or for a refreshing amber beverage. ;)

Cheers - i.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Thanks for saying g'day, hello and all. Greatly appreciated. Feeling right welcomed.

AIRLOCK: Yep, a nice sunny day down here when unfavourable weather was forecast. I ended up helping a mate do stuff instead of flying. Bummer, but a mate was helped.

MAvic_South_Oz: You never know your luck in a big city. ;) You, however, have McLaren Vale and all to fly over - and do cellar door tastings. There is some awesome scenery in the Hills that I wish I was there to capture and then do cellar door tastings. :D Drinkies and aviation don't mix well, I hear.

dirkclod: I will take the policy of 'lurkmoar' before I speak in the forums. There are far wiser pilots here. I'll help when I can. Thanks for wishing me well.

Thomas B: Thanks for your kind welcome. I'm stuck with this glorious coast and bushland, and you're stuck with that amazing desert. Hope we can share images of our respective homelands as time goes by.

Thanks for all the warm greetings. Looking forward to being part of these forums. I'm not much of a talker - I just "git 'er dun" as my Texan friends say.

See you all around here.

Best Regards - i.

G’day and welcome to the forum. I’m a beginner M1P pilot in Yass, NSW. Always happy to tag along with someone more experienced that me to learn from, if you are ever down this way.

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome iFly4U! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello!

Long time reader of these forums. Finally had time to register so that I can both ask questions and help out if need be. Not much of a talker but always a listener. Commercial user.

I'm based on Sydney's north shore (Australia). My clients are on the North Shore, Northern Beaches, parts of the Hills District and the lower Central Coast. However, I'm always happy to travel further afield to help clients achieve their goals.

It would be great to hear from any fellow Aussie pilots and camera operators - commercial or hobbyist. Maybe we can collaborate on projects, or maybe share sales leads that don't fit our locale, core efficiencies, or schedule.

Hope to catch up with you in here, in the air or for a refreshing amber beverage. ;)

Cheers - i.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82