DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Sydney, Australia!

mschwind200

Reactions
My Mavic Pro arrived last week! I ordered a few days before Christmas and got it on Friday 13th! So far the only bad things that have happened is when my brother accidentally kicked a soccer ball at it (It's fine) and that the DJI go app crashes EVERY TIME I open it on Android. Both DJI GO apps actually. So I had to pay $30 for that 3rd party app Litchi just so that I could fly. Oh well, things happen.

I'm excited to contribute and learn from these forums!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hey there fellow Mavic owner, I'm in Sydney also, where do you fly ? I'm in Annandale, tough place to fly and stay within the law.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

DJI go app crashes EVERY TIME I open it on Android. Both DJI GO apps actually.
It sounds like you might be using incompatible Android devices. Try a device on this list.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum mschwind and RENO .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

It sounds like you might be using incompatible Android devices. Try a device on this list.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I didn't see that name on the list. It's weird though, I've been using this phone to fly my Phantom 3 Advanced for a year and a bit now! It did work for the Mavic every time, but has only just started crashing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead