DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Appalachian / Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia USA

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hey guys, thanks for offering the forum. I have a few Mavic drones and dabbled in a few FPV racers. I am photographer and the DJI Mavics are more my speed. I have a Zoom, Pro and a Mini. I am very new and get butterflies everytime I fly :)
Welcome to the forum! We lived in Leesburg for a few years, not far from the Blue Ridge Mountains. Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Blue Ridge Mountains of NC here... HOWDY Neighbor :)

Hey guys, thanks for offering the forum. I have a few Mavic drones and dabbled in a few FPV racers. I am photographer and the DJI Mavics are more my speed. I have a Zoom, Pro and a Mini. I am very new and get butterflies everytime I fly :)

Welcome. The blue ridge mountains are a beautiful place to fly. I love heading out on the three-digit highways and poking around. So many really cool places tucked away. Well until you realize you are on the steep side of a mountain and the road just turned into two gravel ruts. :)

Welcome. The blue ridge mountains are a beautiful place to fly. I love heading out on the three-digit highways and poking around. So many really cool places tucked away. Well until you realize you are on the steep side of a mountain and the road just turned into two gravel ruts. :)
You're not kidding, I had my fiance out a few weeks ago. We were in our nice car, a little BMW coupe. Next thing I know we're on a gravel road thats not big enough to pass on coming traffic, and of course we meet someone. I got over as far as I could and the ground gave a into a drain, long story short AWD got us out but not unscratched :/ ~ Next sign we saw was "Welcome to Comer's Rock" ~ nice place but we were already at our wits end' We just went home, sort off quiet in the car :)

Reactions: Hegemone
Hello, yes this is a beautiful area, I think I worked in Leesburg as a youngster, seems like I was core drilling for a company looking for gold, is there gold mines there?
Not too sure about the gold mines, but I know there's vineyards/wineries and horse farms there, so I guess you could say there's gold mines there. ? ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: Virginia Flyer
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki