DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Great White North of Minneapolis/St. Paul

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup Happy and safe flights with your Mini!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello! Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Gpop24,
I should have commented that I bought a Mavic Pro a couple of years ago, and then bought all the goodies to go with it. Lack of time and fear of crashing kept me from ever flying the Mavic. Also the drone police that I did not expect when initially starting. Anyway, I'll be selling mine soon. Best wishes to you; nice photo, by the way.
Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gpop24,
I should have commented that I bought a Mavic Pro a couple of years ago, and then bought all the goodies to go with it. Lack of time and fear of crashing kept me from ever flying the Mavic. Also the drone police that I did not expect when initially starting. Anyway, I'll be selling mine soon. Best wishes to you; nice photo, by the way.
Don
Thanks Don! Did you have specific dealings with drone police or just referring to all of the rules & regs?

Thanks Don! Did you have specific dealings with drone police or just referring to all of the rules & regs?
Nothing specific, but the area around Chanhassen is technically in the zone for Flying Cloud Airport.

Nothing specific, but the area around Chanhassen is technically in the zone for Flying Cloud Airport.
That’s too bad you are quitting I’m in Minneapolis and there are quite a few good places to flyIf you want to drive a little bit

Reactions: Gpop24
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000