DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the high desert

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I have been flying Phantoms up until Thanksgiving when my P3 4k was stolen. I looked at the theft as an excuse to upgrade, so I expect my new Mavic Air 2 will arrive in the first week of December.
I'm looking for other's experience flying a MA2 with the recent Litchi upgrade. Thanks!
Welcome from Long Island NY. Godspeed, Droniac

Thanks. Joke is on the thief. He didn't get the remote.
THATS THE BEST PART OF THIS TALE! 👍🏻 I try to be forgiving. Truly. But I draw the line at drone theft. Being pushed out of a helicopter comes to mind. But your replacement will make the difference for sure. If you can see if you can leave a post somewhere that you’re willing to sell him the remote. Lol. 🤷🏻

As a relatively new MA2 owner welcome to the Forum. I am loving it and it’s capabilities which I can’t wait to use and discover.
If you're anything like me, you've watched youtube familiarization vids till your eyes bleed. I'm really looking forward to the first flight. Its supposed to be here Friday. With a little prep, I might be lifting off Saturday.

Reactions: twickers14
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!
Thanks, BSauce955.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair