DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK

leswilluk

Reactions
As I fly fixed wing models and dabbled in helicopters and basic quads I decided to combine it with my interest in photography and now have my own Mavic Pro I have only flown it twice so far but found it very easy to fly now the hard part getting to grips with the software and camera set up but getting there slowly

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

As I fly fixed wing models and dabbled in helicopters and basic quads I decided to combine it with my interest in photography and now have my own Mavic Pro I have only flown it twice so far but found it very easy to fly now the hard part getting to grips with the software and camera set up but getting there slowly
Howdy from Wyoming leswilluk, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Welcome. Another Brit also here to investigate the photographic potential of this exciting new platform.

Thanks for the reply's fortunately I will not be going it alone as I have been a member of a model flying club for some years and a few of the members are very experienced with multi rota aircraft even several Mavic's down our flying field

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661